People

Ocasio-Cortez INVADING Netflix

Comments (16)
  1. Randy Rutkin says:

This is a great reason to boycott Netflix. How the we y can call this psycho a “courageous woman” is beyond insane.

2. Ken says:

Something else not to watch on Netflix.

3. Bud Calkin says:

President Trump needs to do his own describing how he beat all odds on getting elected and staying in office in spite of all of the opposition and false claims from the left and others in his own party. He has prevailed and is shaking up the evil in the USA and other parts of the world by simply following the rules and being an astoundingly strong leader.

4. Steve says:

IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS WHERE NETFLIX STANDS. I GOT RID OF THAT HUGE WASTE OF MONEY 2 YEARS AGO!!!

5. Joann says:

I am currently a Netflix subscriber once they put AOC on I’m dumping their ass besides they’re all corrupt Democrats and Netflix anyways with Rice and the Obamas screw Netflix they suck

6. ConstantReader says:

Aw, gee, I’ll probably be doing something more fun when this airs, like washing my hair, trimming my toenails ….. or maybe even a root canal ………..

7. joan porter says:

She is a NOTHING not smart, she is ignorant to our Coutry. Go bck to being a bartender.

8. Aline says:

NO THANKS is an understatement! I can’t wait until ALL the towel heads , including cotex, are OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT! Of course, pelosi, harris, bety, etc…. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!!!

9. William 04 23 says:

!!!! “I” HATE THIS TAMPAX !!!!!

10. Mark Simmons says:

Socialism is the brand marketing for tyranny.

11. Lisa says:

After that 7 + minute “cartoon” she released, all of her live videos (eating popcorn and putting together Ikea furniture), all the interviews she’s doing, and now this Netflix thing, it’s become quite apparent that AOC has a lot of time on her hands.

12. Butch says:

Oh please…Netflix is really going to the commies eh? They are betting on the wrong side and one of these days the patriots will drive out the commies and we will have what’s left of the FCC unplug Netflix. And that will be that.

13. Ziva’s mom says:

This is Obama and Netflix. I wouldn’t waste my time or money with Netflix. Hopefully Bill Barr will take care of Obama and Ny will get rid of AOC.

14. mspidge says:

She’s not worth a comment.

15. B. says:

Isn’t it ironic that a few weeks ago she screamed her head off when there was terrorist killings at a mosque in Australia, but crickets when hundreds of Christians were killed in the Easter bombing of churches? Where is her allegiance?

16. Foster Normand says:

I am sick and tired of this little girl playing grown up and making our Nation look like a total joke!

She needs to be removed from office!