News

State Fights Facebook Censorship

Comments (9)
  1. Robin Baker says:

What good is a state resolution against a company that intimidates countries? Especially if the resolution has no teeth to punish the offending businesses? Even if the US Senate and House passed this same resolution, and the President signed it, I still doubt it would create any real change. I can hope and pray that I’m wrong, but I doubt it.

2. Proud vet says:

I have said this over and over and no one comes to my aid! I have said lawyers can attack on mom and pop bakery because they won’t bake a cake for gay people because of their religious beliefs, but because they have no money like states due to flight school unlike Zuckerberg and Google and Amazon and the like against shutting up the American people, this goes on I do not believe this is went on this long Karma for people like this with big money to infringe on freedom of speech. You wonder why the Democrat party is owned and operated by one world order billionaires and why they want you disarmed do you really wonder why?

1. karen says:

i agree.

2. Jennifer says:

Bravo, Texas with your Bill 2373 to face-off FaceBook with their discrimination policy which just so happens to be foe Conservative leaning messages predominantly. Boycott FaceBook if you have to. I never joined the ‘thing’ because I had a hunch that it would be trouble ~ just a hunch that actually came true ~ trouble, indeed. It’s good to hear your voice of experience and wisdom.

3. Rudolph Gutierrez says:

How do I go about suing Facebook for stopping the free flow of conservative literature.

4. mike dar says:

I’m waiting on one State to be the first to simply ban one of these ‘Media platforms’ in their State. There is no real purpose to them on a Social or financial basis. Making addicts of people for instant gratification is entirely a business model… like cigarettes.
    And truthfully known, the entire group of media platforms watched on shiny handheld devices used in America each year actually causes more deaths than the entire Vietnam war… 6000 just by people walking in front of moving vehicles each year while stupidly staring at a screen.
    Advertising dollars, lobbyists, bought and paid for politicians.. ><50,000 people die of stupidity each year. Easily fixed so people can walk and talk at the same time but not use a shiny screen also, lolol.
    Just outlaw in one State PLEASE…

1. pat maddin says:

Agree with you. If Just One state outlaws it others will follow. America has gone off the deep end and we need to pull it back on course. The politicians will continue their agenda to destroy and we need to stay Strong, stay United and stop the political games of the swamp.

5. Hal Lemoyne says:

Our US STATE Of TEXAS FIGHTS FACEBOOK CENSORSHIP
    ———
    Even though Texas is just 1 of our awesome US States, I do hope they win their rightful US Constitutional Freedom of Speech

arguement(s), and that all free US States follow in Texas fighting for any of our proper US Constitutional Rights

Amen & Amen!!!

6. Anna says:

I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM FACEBOOK 3 TIMES OVER THINGS I’VE SAID ABOUT MUSLIMS! LIKE SCUMBAG, RAGHEAD AND THE LIKE! NOW THEY WANT TO BAN US FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST DEMONRATS!!!! I’M THROUGH WITH FACEBOOK AND I HOPE TEXAS SLAMS ALL OF THE TECHS!!!!!