Latest News

Nadler Makes SHOCKING Impeachment Announcement

Comments (8)
  1. GomeznSA says:

Yo slim IF your REALLY have impeachable grounds, WHY are you waiting? If that is true, you are damaging the Republic by lollygagging. Get on with it or shut your pie hole.

1. You will not have my support for impeachment! Just one more asinine stunt Democrats are pulling because everything else has failed and this will too! Get over it! Trump won the election in 2016! Hillary lost! God I never get tired of saying that! LOL!

2. Big Ed says:

I think where Nadler is coming from is the position that evidence of any criminal activity is irrelevant. If you or your party don’t like the president, you file articles of impeachment. He is clearly counting upon the drive by media to continue and increase the daily hammering of Trump in an effort to make him unacceptable to at least some of his base. I’m guessing he believes a small loss of Trump’s base would translate to some loss of his acceptability to the Republicans in the Senate. At any rate, the Democrat calculus probably assumes that if a few of Trump’s voters abandon him, even if the Senate doesn’t convict on the impeachment charges, they can skewer the Republicans who backed him and cause these Republicans to lose. I think their hatred of Trump has finally destroyed what little was left of their brains (the TDS is in it’s final stages and there isn’t a Democrat capable of a cogent thought).

3. mspidge says:

LMAO……………nadler, DID YOU FORGET YOUR MEDS, sorry buddy old boy, YOU NEED TO BE PUT OUT TO PASTURE!!! YOU POOR MINDLESS MORON!!!

4. John Wood says:

Naddler does seem to be senile but his main problem id Trump Derangement Syndrome. He probably should not be allowed outside without adult supervision.

5. Paul Lamothe says:

Nadler you Corrupt POS. It’s time for you to take a dirt nap !

6. Ken says:

He is just stalling for more time to make up more stories to “investigate”. As of now they have nothing, even less than nothing after the Mueller hearings. Now I think it is just a matter of keeping it alive so the real criminals don’t get tagged. There are many on the left who need to see jail time for their crimes.

7. NavyPO says:

Hey Nadler, up yours! You are an anti-Catholic bigot. I’ve been dealing with schmucks like you ever since I was a little kid.