It’s much worse than we initially thought!
That’s a good way to sum up what new leaked e-mails show about Anthony Fauci’s shady role in the coronavirus pandemic.
As new evidence emerges that he actively suppressed proof about effective COVID-19 treatment, Fauci’s role in the ordeal changes. He goes from an observer that kept secrets to a straight-up villain that cost us the lives of friends and family.
Here’s a rundown of the web of lies:
Fauci runs the NIAID, Collins is the NIH director (nominally Fauci’s boss) and Farrar is director of the Wellcome Trust. Farrar also signed the Lancet letter. And he is chair of the WHO’s R&D Blueprint Scientific Advisory Group, which put him in the driver’s seat of the WHO’s Solidarity trial, in which 1,000 unwitting subjects were overdosed with hydroxychloroquine in order to sink the use of that drug for COVID.
Farrar had worked in Vietnam, where there was lots of malaria, and he had also been involved with SARS-1 there. He additionally was central in setting up the UK Recovery trial, where 1,600 subjects were overdosed with hydroxychloroquine.
Even if Farrar didn’t have some idea of the proper dose of chloroquine drugs from his experience in Vietnam, he, Fauci and Collins would have learned about such overdoses after Brazil told the world about how they mistakenly overdosed patients in a trial of chloroquine for COVID. The revelation was made in an article published in the JAMA in mid-April 2020. Thirty-nine percent of the subjects in Brazil who were given high doses of chloroquine died, average age 50.
Yet the Solidarity and Recovery hydroxychloroquine trials continued into June, stopping only after their extreme doses were exposed.
Fauci made sure to control the treatment guidelines for COVID that came out of the NIAID, advising against both chloroquine drugs and ivermectin. Fauci’s NIAID also cancelled the first large-scale trial of hydroxychloroquine treatment in early disease, after only 20 of the expected 2,000 subjects were enrolled.
What does all this mean?
1. There was a conspiracy between the five authors of the Nature paper and the heads of the NIH, NIAID and Wellcome Trust to cover up the lab origin of COVID.
2. There was a conspiracy involving Daszak , Fauci and others to push the natural origin theory. (See other emails in the recent drop.)
3. There was a conspiracy involving Daszak to write the Lancet letter and hide its provenance, to push the natural origin theory and paint any other ideas as conspiracy theory. Collin’s blog post is another piece of this story.
4. Farrar was intimately involved in both large hydroxychloroquine overdose trials, in which about 500 subjects total died.
5. Farrar, Fauci and Collins withheld research funds that could have supported quality trials of the use of chloroquine drugs and ivermectin and other repurposed drugs that might have turned around the pandemic.
6. Are the four individuals named here — Fauci, Daszak, Collins and Farrar — intimately involved in the creation of the pandemic, as well as the prolongation and improper treatments used during the pandemic?The Defender
If you think back to that presser when Fauci contradicted Trump about the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine, it all starts to make sense.
I say “starts” because we are yet to learn the exact motivation behind Fauci’s actions to suppress information on Covid treatment.
This might be a strong way to put it, but it seems that we’ll remember the Fauci name as modern-day Mengele.